Need help with Family Law Matters?
Family law — the first thing most people think about when they hear those two words together is divorce, followed closely by child custody and child support.
A family law matter can be traumatic and devastating. Logue Law will help you navigate this challenging time in a way that will not only protect your rights but will also help you resolve your litigation in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Logue Law assists parties in Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee, and Forsyth counties. Logue Law is committed to our clients, listening to your unique situations and guiding you through the legal process. Our areas of expertise include any type of family law, including contested divorces, uncontested divorces, legitimation, paternity cases, child support modification, child custody and visitation modification, division of property, as well as father's rights issues.
The family law firm in Marietta that cares about you and your family
Keith Logue has been providing legal services in the Atlanta metro area since 1979 with the highest quality legal representation in many areas, such as: Family law, Divorce, Annulment, Family Violence, Guardianship, Custody and Support issues.
Contact A. Keith Logue For a Free Consultation to see why he's the right lawyer for you.
What Clients Say: Reviews
I would highly recommend Mr. Logue as an attorney. A year ago, Mr. Logue was recommended to me as an attorney and without a doubt his services were beyond professional. Over a period of a little over a year, Mr. Logue provided me with a sense of security in a personal situation that consumed not only my life, but my family and friends. Mr. Logue was very professional in and out of the courts...most impressed by his distinguished manner in the courtroom!!! Mr. Logue's considerate and patient manner was extremely comforting during the case. He treated me with the utmost respect as a client. I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Logue's services - especially to other women who are reluctant to file for separation. I can assure you - He will get it done. Thanks Keith!!!!
JW - Gwinnett,
Divorce Lawyer Review
I would highly recommend Keith Logue as an attorney, and have in fact given his name to many women in similar circumstances to mine. Over a two year period he led me through the legal maze of separate maintenance, child support issues, and a divorce settlement. At every point he showed himself to be kind, considerate and patient, offering wise counsel and direction as needed.
-KT, Roswell, Georgia
Divorce Lawyer Review
Keith Logue Specializes and Regularly Practices Family Law
Affordable & professional. We protect you, your assets, & your family. Let us help you resolve your complex family law issues.
- Family law ― We represent clients in divorce, child custody, child and spousal support, modifications, paternity actions, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Divorce ― Dissolution of a marriage occurs when a marriage is legally terminated and the court divides assets and debts, provides for minor children and deals with any maintenance issues. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We can represent you and protect your interest.
- Child custody ― We negotiate parenting and visitation agreements in the best interest of your children, and when an agreement cannot be reached, we advocate for you in court to achieve your goals.
- Collaborative law ― This is a way for divorcing couples or any couple with family-related issues to work as a team with trained professionals to resolve disputes respectfully, without going to court.
Frequently Asked Atlanta Divorce Questions
- How long do I have to live in Atlanta to file for divorce? Residence of Georgia 6 months prior to filing
- Is there a mandatory waiting period in Atlanta before a divorce can be granted? At least 31 days
- How long will a divorce take? Depends on a number of variables, i.e. litigiousness of opposing party, timeliness of providing information, ability to agree
- How can I serve my spouse in Atlanta? Sheriff, spouse can acknowledge in writing, special process server. If attempts to serve do not work, can I serve by publication? YES
- Where do I file for divorce in Atlanta? Residence of defendant
- How much are filing fees? Varies upon county and whether or not defendant has to be served by sheriff
- Are there any Atlanta-Specific laws that are different from how other family law cases around the state are handled? Fulton county has a Family Division that handles all family related issues and sets milestones to keep cases moving toward resolution.
Logue Law Over 36 years of experience in Family Law
Just Starting to Look for an Experienced Family Law Lawyer or Atlanta Divorce Attorney …Either way, we can help!
How to Find a Good Divorce Attorney in Marietta, GA?
- Does the attorney limit his or her practice to family law and directly related matters? In short, is he or she an expert?
- Does the attorney have sufficient knowledge and experience handling cases similar to mine?
- Does the attorney possess adequate resources (e.g., support staff, modern technology, ready access to other excellent family law attorneys, etc.) to ensure that I receive exceptional legal advice and personal client service?
- Does the attorney appear, speak, and behave in a professional, courteous, and intelligent manner?
- Does the attorney answer my questions completely and in terms that I can easily understand?
- Does the attorney demonstrate a sincere interest in helping me with my case? Does he or she really listen to me?
- Can the attorney articulate a strategy to help me resolve my case in the most advantageous fashion? Does he or she explain the pros and cons of various options?
- Is the attorney ready, willing, able, and experienced enough to go to court hearings or trial on your behalf when necessary?
- Can the attorney ensure that, once my case begins, there is a schedule to keep it moving toward resolution?
- Answer:If you would like to learn more about Marietta Family Law as well as Logue Law, PC, Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free Family Law Case Evaluation by an experienced Family Law Attorney.