Marietta Business Law Attorney
Over 36 Years Of Successful Representation In Business Law and Contracts and Business Agreements. In today's economy, a good business lawyer is a valuable asset. Call (770)321-5750
Need help with a Business legal or litigation Matter?
Business law — Sometimes business disputes arise, and when they can’t be resolved through negotiation or arbitration proceedings, business litigation can be used as a way to remedy the situation.
At a large firm, it is all too easy to feel like a small client. At Logue Law , there are no small clients. Our clients enjoy direct access to Keith Logue throughout the legal process. At Logue Law, we provide knowledgeable business law representation to clients in Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee, and Forsyth counties. Logue Law is committed to our clients, listening to your unique situations and guiding you through the legal process.
The Business Law Attorney in Marietta that cares about you and your business
Keith Logue has been providing legal services in the Atlanta metro area since 1979 with the highest quality legal representation in many areas, such as: Starting a new business or restructuring an existing one, Operating agreements, stockholder agreements, subcontractor agreements, employment agreements issues.
Contact A. Keith Logue For a Free Consultation to see why he's the right lawyer for you.
What Clients Say: Reviews
Mr. Keith Logue has been the consummate professional in handling both corporate and personal matters. Mr. Logue's take charge, no nonsense approach to an assignment, along with his personal integrity and professionalism is a most refreshing approach to today's limited service approach to a clients needs.
I would highly recommend to all prospective clients. I will continue to employ Mr. Logue's firm for all future legal needs.
-TC, Marietta, Georgia
Business Law and Litigation Review
When I asked you to help me with my 501c3 application for Throne of Grace ministries...I never expected what I got. You charged me half of what others had asked to do the work. Further, our application was approved by the IRS in a record short time. I believe it was no more than six weeks. I had heard, and they state in their documents that it can take up to six months. Your thorough knowledge of how the system works and the correct way to apply made it possible to be approved so quickly. I would recommend you anytime to anyone without qualification personally and professionally.
-Rev. A.F., Marietta,
Business Law Review
Keith Logue Specializes and Regularly Practices Business Law
Affordable & professional. We protect you, your assets, & your business. Our areas of expertise include any type of business law, including
- Unfair business practices
- Partnership disputes
- Business dissolution
- Business torts
- Business purchase and sale
- Business litigation
- Trade secrets
- Breach of contract
- Collection actions
- Corporate formation
We know that all litigation comes with inherent risk and that our clients’ future often hinges on a case's outcome. That's why we partner with you to understand immediate and long-term business needs, then craft a combined litigation and business strategy designed to meet your company's best interests. Our experience includes:
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Class Action Litigation
- Entertainment and Media Litigation
- Estate and Trust
- Financial Markets Litigation
- Franchise and Dealership
- Government and Internal Investigations
- Health Care Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
Logue Law Over 36 years of experience in Business Law
Just Starting to Look for an Experienced Business Law Lawyer or Contracts and Business Agreement Attorney …Either way, we can help!
How to Find a Good Business Law Attorney in Marietta, GA?
- Does the attorney limit his or her practice to business law and directly related matters? In short, is he or she an expert?
- Does the attorney have sufficient knowledge and experience handling cases similar to my business?
- Does the attorney possess adequate resources (e.g., support staff, modern technology, ready access to other excellent businesslaw attorneys, etc.) to ensure that I receive exceptional legal advice and personal client service?
- Does the attorney appear, speak, and behave in a professional, courteous, and intelligent manner?
- Does the attorney answer my questions completely and in terms that I can easily understand?
- Does the attorney demonstrate a sincere interest in helping me with my case? Does he or she really listen to me?
- Can the attorney articulate a strategy to help me resolve my case in the most advantageous fashion? Does he or she explain the pros and cons of various options?
- Is the attorney ready, willing, able, and experienced enough to go to court hearings or trial on your behalf when necessary?
- Can the attorney ensure that, once my case begins, there is a schedule to keep it moving toward resolution?
- Answer:If you would like to learn more about Marietta Business Law as well as Logue Law, PC, Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free Business Law Case Evaluation by an experienced Business Law Attorney.