Businesses and Individuals Bankruptcy Attorney - Marietta , GA
Are you considering bankruptcy in Marietta , GA? Bankruptcy can be a good way to deal with out-of-control debts. We represent individuals and businesses. Over 36 Years Of Successful Representation In Bankruptcy Law. Call us Today (770)321-5750
Need help with a Bankruptcy matter?
You've come to the right Law Office. If you're experiencing financial difficulties and are considering bankruptcy or have already filed for bankruptcy, A. Keith Logue can help.
A. Keith Logue can determine if bankruptcy is right for you, or advise you on debt relief options -- including Chapter 7 debt discharge plans, Chapter 13 debt repayment plans, and Chapter 11 reorganization.
Hire A. Keith Logue as your local bankruptcy lawyer to help you with debt settlement, and stop wage garnishment.
If you're among the growing number of U.S. consumers who are on the brink of bankruptcy, filing for bankruptcy can be a complicated and stressful process; it's usually in your best interest to do your homework to research several different lawyers, doing this it will help you make a more informed decision and find a good bankruptcy attorney.
A. Keith Logue works with both businesses and individuals in resolving any problems associated with bankruptcy. Contact A. Keith Logue For a Free Consultation to see why he's the right lawyer for you.
What Clients Say:
When I asked you to help me with my 501c3 application for Throne of Grace ministries...I never expected what I got. You charged me half of what others had asked to do the work. Further, our application was approved by the IRS in a record short time. I believe it was no more than six weeks. I had heard, and they state in their documents that it can take up to six months. Your thorough knowledge of how the system works and the correct way to apply made it possible to be approved so quickly. I would recommend you anytime to anyone without qualification personally and professionally.
-Rev. A.F., Marietta, GA
Attorney A. Keith Logue Specializes and Regularly Practices Bankruptcy Law
Bankruptcy is a specialized and complex area of the law. Attorney A. Keith Logue practices Bankruptcy Law regularly and can explain to you the six types of Georgia bankruptcy.
- Chapter 7: basic liquidation for individuals and businesses; also known as straight bankruptcy; it is the simplest and quickest form of bankruptcy available
- Chapter 9: municipal bankruptcy; a federal mechanism for the resolution of municipal debts
- Chapter 11: rehabilitation or reorganisation, used primarily by business debtors, but sometimes by individuals with substantial debts and assets; known as corporate bankruptcy, it is a form of corporate financial reorganisation which typically allows companies to continue to function while they follow debt repayment plans
- Chapter 12: rehabilitation for family farmers and fishermen;
- Chapter 13: rehabilitation with a payment plan for individuals with a regular source of income; enables individuals with regular income to develop a plan to repay all or part of their debts; also known as Wage Earner Bankruptcy
- Chapter 15: ancillary and other international cases; provides a mechanism for dealing with bankruptcy debtors and helps foreign debtors to clear debts.
Logue Law Over 36 years of experience in Bankruptcy law
Have a Business Bankruptcy Question?
- Can a Georgia business be forced into bankruptcy?
- Can a Georgia business get a discharge?
- Can a debtor give special treatment to certain creditors?
- Can all types of debt be discharged?
- If they can’t pay their creditors, how do people afford bankruptcy lawyers?
- Isn’t it true that someone can only file for bankruptcy once every seven years?
- What happens if a debtor or a creditor doesn’t follow the bankruptcy rules?
- What happens to my corporation if I file personal bankruptcy?
- What’s “bankruptcy” and how does it affect a Georgia business?
- What’s the effect of filing a bankruptcy petition in Atlanta or Marietta Georgia?
- What kinds of bankruptcies are there in Georgia?
- When should a Georgia business file for bankruptcy?
Contact Logue Law For a Free Consultation!
Just Starting to Look or Ready to File Bankruptcy…Either way, we can help!
Not sure what questions to ask a Bankruptcy lawyer?
- How long have you been a Bankruptcy lawyer?
Answer: I have been providing bankruptcy legal services in the Atlanta metro area since 1979
- Do I qualify?
Answer: Most people who call our office are eligible to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy. But, if you have a certain amount of “disposable income,” you will not be permitted to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. (You may be eligible to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, however.)
- What are your fees and costs?
Answer: Some cases last 5 months and some cases last 5 years. Each case is different. One thing for certain – legal debt relief under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is not a one size fits all solution. We invite you to call and speak with Bankruptcy Attorney A. Keith Logue at 770-321-5750
- What are the next steps?
Answer:If you would like to learn more about Atlanta bankruptcy law as well as the Law Office of Logue Law, P.C, Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free Bankruptcy Case Evaluation by an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney.