- Successfully represented numerous clients in divorce, alimony, child support, guardianship and custody cases.
- Successfully reorganized through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy a financially troubled real estate developer with liabilities in excess of $13 million.
- Won $600,000 verdict in breach of oral express warranty suit on behalf of a major publisher filed and tried in United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia.
- Successfully defended general partner in limited partnership from allegations of fraud by a "control" person in the offer and sale of securities.
- Successfully defended corporate president and director of civil charges of conspiracy to commit fraud. Affirmed by the Georgia Court of Appeals.
- Negotiated, drafted and closed for a manufacturing/development company a $54 million contract for the design, development and construction of a state-of-the-art solid waste facility backed by loan guarantees from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Farmers' Home Loan Administration.
- Designated expert by United States District Court in New Jersey in proper disclosure by attorneys in private placement securities offerings.
- Successfully defended rural Georgia hospital in two medical negligence cases in which two patients died.
- Successfully assisted in negotiations with prosecutors in school milk bid rigging case.
Let Us Contact You!
Free Case Evaluation
Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free Case Evaluation by an experienced Attorney.
What Clients Say:
When I asked you to help me with my 501c3 application for Throne of Grace ministries...I never expected what I got. You charged me half of what others had asked to do the work. Further, our application was approved by the IRS in a record short time. I believe it was no more than six weeks. I had heard, and they state in their documents that it can take up to six months. Your thorough knowledge of how the system works and the correct way to apply made it possible to be approved so quickly. I would recommend you anytime to anyone without qualification personally and professionally.
-Rev. A.F., Marietta, GA
Logue Law, P.C.
3423 Weymouth Ct,
Marietta, GA 30062