Marietta Guardianship Attorney
Over 36 Years Of Successful Representation In Guardianship and Conservatorship matters. Are you asking yourself, When would a conservatorship be a good idea for a family member? Contact Keith Logue today at (770)321-5750
Protecting those who need it most Marietta, GA
Guardianship Attorney Keith Logue helps clients through the difficult but often necessary process to appoint a legal guardian or establish a conservatorship.
Appointing a legal guardian to make decisions or establishing a conservatorship to manage a person’s estate and financial affairs isn’t a decision to take lightly; it’s a process that’s often the only choice for those who, due to health reasons, no longer understand the consequences of their day-to-day actions. Or have developmental delays that prevent them from making sound, rational decisions about their affairs.
Keith Logue understands it’s not about taking control, but protecting the best interests of clients who no longer have the capacity to fully understand their actions and refuse help. The decision to appoint a guardian or establish a conservatorship is often the only choice families and loved ones have.
At a large firm, it is all too easy to feel like a small client. At Logue Law , there are no small clients. Our clients enjoy direct access to Keith Logue throughout the legal process. At Logue Law, we provide knowledgeable business law representation to clients in Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee, and Forsyth counties. Logue Law is committed to our clients, listening to your unique situations and guiding you through the legal process.
The Guardianship and Conservatorship Attorney in Marietta that cares about you and your family
Since 1979, Keith Logue has focused on thousands of cases at his Marietta practice. He has dedicated his practice to meeting the needs of his clients, and has the experience to handle the most complex cases. Based in Marietta, Georgia, the Logue practice handles parties in Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee and Forsyth counties.
Contact A. Keith Logue For a Free Consultation to see why he's the right lawyer for you.
What Clients Say:
When I asked you to help me with my 501c3 application for Throne of Grace ministries...I never expected what I got. You charged me half of what others had asked to do the work. Further, our application was approved by the IRS in a record short time. I believe it was no more than six weeks. I had heard, and they state in their documents that it can take up to six months. Your thorough knowledge of how the system works and the correct way to apply made it possible to be approved so quickly. I would recommend you anytime to anyone without qualification personally and professionally.
-Rev. A.F., Marietta, GA
Guiding clients through the guardianship and conservatorship process
Keith Logue can help. His office works with clients to begin the process of establishing a legal guardian in probate court – leading clients through the entire guardianship and conservatorship process, including:
- Representing clients during all phases of the probate court process.
- Signing legal petitions and filing them in the appropriate court.
- Guiding clients through the process of the probate judge selecting medical professionals in capacity determinations.
- Counseling clients through the process of a judge making a guardianship/conservatorship determination.
Often, clients contact the Logue legal firm about the guardianship process when family members or those they care about are battling degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s, a stroke, senility or debilitating accidents and can no longer make decisions for themselves. Or, a parent or concerned party has an adult with developmental delays that lacks the capacity to make coherent decisions.
Typically, family members are don’t know where to turn. It’s important to remember that, unless a guardianship is absolutely necessary to ensure a person’s health and safety, it will not be awarded by a judge.
Trust Attorney Keith Logue to handle your loved one’s affairs with the same care and attention that a family member would. Contact Keith Logue today at (770)321-5750.
Logue Law Over 36 years of experience in Guardian and Conservatorship Law
Just Starting to Look for an Experienced Guardian Lawyer or Conservator Attorney? …Either way, we can help!
What Do I Need to Know?
- What is a Guardian? A guardian is a person who is responsible for your personal affairs. A guardian is appointed by a judge after he or she determines that you are incapacitated.
- What is a Conservator? A conservator is appointed by a judge after he or she determines that you are incapacitated.
- When do I need to consider guardianship or a conservatorship? It depends. The decision to begin this step can be a difficult one. A judge will make the final decision, but many parents of adult children with developmental delays or family members or concerned parties with a person who can no longer make sound, rational decisions for themselves often begin this process. Every case is unique.
- How long will it take? Probate court is like any other court system … sometimes cases can be heard quickly, while others are more complex and take years. It really depends on your particular case and circumstances, and it is often difficult to estimate how long a particular case will take.
- Why should I trust your practice? For more than 35 years, Attorney Keith Logue has handled a variety of clients. Through his many years of experience handling a wide variety of cases, attorney Keith Logue has garnered the trust and admiration of his clients and his peers. Logue Law, is committed to offering clients the best legal representation possible.
- Will Logue Law take over guardianship or conservatorship of your clients? Typically, we work with interested parties to establish or appoint a legal guardian or conservatorship.
- If you would like to learn more about Marietta, GA guardian or conservatorship Law as well as Logue Law, PC, Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free guardian and conservatorship Evaluation by an experienced Marietta Attorney.