Marietta Civil Litigation Attorney
Whether a small business or you're an individual, defendant or plaintiff, you need the advice and guidance of a litigator who has experience with all aspects of civil litigation in Marietta, GA. Keith Logue has over 36 Years Of Successful Representation In civil litigation matters and can prepare and file the lawsuit while continuing to try to negotiate an out-of-court settlement. Contact Keith Logue today at (770)321-5750
The civil litigation expert that you can trust - Marietta, GA
Most clients don’t go into business or personal relationships with a lawsuit in mind. But, due to a variety of circumstances and factors, lawsuits happen every day and are an unfortunate fact of life.
When you need a polished and experienced civil litigation expert, contact Marietta Attorney Keith Logue. His Marietta law firm represents clients during complex civil litigation. Our Marietta office and team of civil litigation attorneys delivers successful results for our clients – jury awards and successful verdicts in their favor.
Keith Logue, The experience you need!
Since 1979, Keith Logue has focused on thousands of cases at his Marietta practice. Who’s guiding your case? Is it a novice or a legal “expert” without the courtroom experience? Understanding legal implications can be complex and confusing; it’s why you need a legal expert with decades of experience in the courtroom and a reputation for legal excellence. Based in Marietta, Georgia, the Logue practice handles parties in Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee and Forsyth counties.
Contact A. Keith Logue For a Free Consultation to see why he's the right lawyer for your civil litigation.
What Clients Say: Reviews
When legal matters arise, anxiety is often at it's peak. Mr. Keith Logue was highly recommended in the area of law that I was in desparate need of, and he immediately put me at ease with his knowledge and general demeanor. Mr. Logue kept in constant contact with me throughout my case, while his patience was commendable! Additionally, his court performance was quite commanding, handling my case in an honorable and distinguished manner.
When legal matters arise, Mr. Keith Logue is definitely the lawyer I would call upon for future support. I would recommend his services to all in need of legal assistance.
-L.G., Roswell, GA
Guiding clients through the civil litigation process
Keith Logue can help. We’ll fight for you. You can count on Keith Logue to guide your case every step of the way. We’ve represented clients’ best interests since 1979. And our practice has earned the highest rating (“AV”) from Martindale-Hubbell, which rates attorneys across the country.
For more than 36 years, we’ve represented a number of civil cases, from class action lawsuits to individual cases. No two are alike. Attorney Keith Logue develops specific strategies for your case, aimed at protecting your best interests during the entire civil litigation process:
- Small claims (Magistrate Court matters)
- Lien Filing and Foreclosure
- Construction Litigation
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Debtor and Creditor Disputes
- Declaratory Judgment Actions
- Corporate Governance
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Property Disputes or Damages
- Administrative Law Matters
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Law Disputes
- Libel, Defamation and Slander Suits
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Non-Compete Litigation
- Employment Law
Trust Attorney Keith Logue to handle your civil litigation matters. Contact Keith Logue today at (770)321-5750.
Logue Law Over 36 years of experience in Civil Litigation Law
Just Starting to Look for an Experienced Civil Litigation Attorney? …Either way, we can help!
What Do I Need to Know?
- When do I need a civil litigation attorney? As soon as trouble rises! Honestly, it’s better to retain an attorney and not need them than to not have the attorney you want in case a legal dispute arises. Having an attorney review contracts, documentations, non-disclosure agreements and non-compete agreements, for example, BEFORE you sign them, is a good way to avoid legal headaches down the road.
- What kinds of civil litigation cases do you handle? Just about anything you can imagine. We handle a variety of business dispute cases, but also cases that evolve from malicious prosecution, police brutality, defamation and slander lawsuits, and much more.
- Do you only take on cases in Georgia? Attorney Keith Hogue is based in the suburbs of Atlanta, but is pleased to take on cases nationwide.
- I think I have a good case. What are my chances of winning? Attorneys don’t like to go by ‘odds,” but we can say that if our practice represents you, we do so efficiently, efficiently and try to will your case.
- Why is experience important? Experience matters. We’ve tried many cases during our 35 years in business. We pour that knowledge into our clients’ cases.
- If you would like to learn more about Marietta, GA civil litigation Law as well as Logue Law, PC, Please use the form or give us a call at 770-321-5750 to Get a Free civil litigation Evaluation by an experienced Georgia Attorney.